Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Missoni Hearts Havaianas

"Havaianas is a cult."
                                 - Angela Missoni 

During my ADHD detours while avoiding final papers, I discovered something amazing in
the world of flip flops... Missoni  HavaianasAnd I heart both of them. 
Missoni is an incredible Italian fashion designer and Havaianas are an amazing Brazilian brand of flip flops. Papers are calling my name, so I will summarize quickly. Italia has collaborated with Brasília to make 4 limited edition footwear creations that were released this week and have already sold out online! They’re so gorgeous and colorful and probably make feet feel pretty. I'm sure they will restock and be available soon, hopefully by May 20. Another graduation gift? I think so. (Hi Mom!) 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the swirling colors in each pair of footwear; very Brazilian Carnival! Plus they each look comfortable. As a Payless customer (I hope that isn't offensive), I'm looking for comfortable, inexpensive footwear. Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shoes, but I don't think they're work well on me.

    Also, I noticed that you abbreviated the word abbreviation on my post. I could not approve more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica - totally not offended, Payless definitely has some good finds. I also like Loehmann's, they carry some solid colored Havaianas for like $12. And as always, you can never go wrong with Old Navy, they literally have the best deal for flops, 2 for $5 : ) I go through 6 pairs every summer.

    Kyle - haha thank you for noticing my literary subtleties

    ReplyDelete