Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Favorite Flip-Flop Friday


Rainbows Sandals. They are classic and comfortable, my favorite flip-flops of all time. Just bought a new pair yesterday to replace my four-year old ones that my rottweiler (King) nibbled too many times. These are the best. Rainbows mold to your feet so the more you wear them, the better they feel. They're quality flops and have a lifetime warranty. If a strap breaks or something (and its not your fault i.e. tripping and ripping is on you), just send them in for a fresh pair. I buy mine at Nordstroms

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you’re not alone when it comes to Rainbows. ALL of my friends absolutely LOVE them and think they are the greatest sandals of all time. 



    Maybe my toes are shaped like ducks, but they kill my feet and I am a total Rainbow hater. They are very expensive and run you about 50 bucks and are not all that comfortable at all.

    I'm gonna have to politely disagree and go with the Reef look-a-like Rainbows.

    They are like 15 bucks, look the same and are very comfortable. 

Though, when it comes down to it, I am told I am crazy for being a Rainbow-hater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I have to agree with your friends, but I see your point - they're a little pricy and make your feet mildly sore before you break them in but Reefs are a solid alternative. I also love Havianas, they're about $20 depending on style, really comfy and will last several summers. I'll post about them soon :)

    ReplyDelete